10 AMAZING NATURAL WAYS TO GET RID OF WARTS
If you go to any of the forums that discuss warts on the internet, you’re likely to find a few stories of people who were teased repeatedly because of the condition. There are also other members on these forums who are looking for the fastest and best ways to get rid of their warts. There are other people who have tried all sorts of wart removal procedures only for them to grow back. Warts are very stubborn, unsightly and can grow anywhere on the skin. For most people, they are depressing, irritating and even embarrassing at times.
SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE WARTS?
Usually caused by viruses, warts are skin growths that are very benign in nature. HPV (also referred to as human papillomavirus) is the culprit responsible for these growths. The virus affects the top skin layer prompting faster growth thereby resulting in warts. If you have an open wound which comes into contact with someone who has this virus, you’re likely to get infected. The same happens if you share personal care items, razors or towels.
Anybody can get warts. However, toddlers or teens with weak immune systems are more susceptible to getting it. It’s important to know that there are numerous different types of wartsthat look completely unique from each other and usually develop on different parts of the body. Below are 10 amazing natural ways to get rid of warts.
• First, there are common warts that usually develop on the hands. They have a dome-like shape and are usually gray-brown in color.
• Secondly, there are plantar warts that usually develop on the soles of the feet. They are very thick and hard with some dark specks. They are often very painful when an individual is walking.
• The third type is the flat warts which usually grow on the legs, arms or face. They are naturally small with flat upper part and usually appear pink, brown or yellow in color.
• Next, there are filiform warts that grow predominantly on the face especially around the chin, nose or mouth. They are the same complexion as the skin but usually have growths that look like threads sticking out.
• Lastly, there are peringual warts that are found underneath or around toenails or fingernails.
10 NATURAL CURES FOR WARTS
There are sometimes when warts will go away without any treatment. However, there are many times they will stick around for longer unless you seek any of the following natural treatments.
1. Boosting The Immune System
Since warts are caused by a virus, you can treat them by boosting your immune system, thereby allowing the body to fight them accordingly. In most cases, warts might show up when you’re feeling exhausted, sick or worn out. Therefore, try boosting your immune system by getting enough sleep, regular exercises as well as using immune boosters such as Vitamin C, elderberry, turmeric etc.
2. Avoid Being Contagious
If you have warts in one part of the body, you’re likely to spread them to the rest of the body if you keep touching yourself repeatedly. Therefore, if you touch the affected area, you should wash your hands before touching any other part of the body.
3. Slice a fresh pineapple and apply it to the affect area several times every day. Pineapples contain natural enzymes and acids that will completely kill the virus causing the wart.
4. Mix some water with garlic and apply the mixture to the affected area. Bandage it and repeat the procedure every few hours until the wart completely goes away.
5. Make a mixture of baking powder and castor oil and apply it to the affected area especially at night then bandage it. Repeat this procedure until the wart completely dies off. You can also add fresh and crushed basil to the mixture for the best results.
6. Get a Vitamin C tablet, crush it then add water to make a very thick paste. Apply the result to the affected area and bandage it perfectly. You can also substitute Vitamin C for E and repeat the procedure.
7. Just like the Vitamins, take an aspirin tablet, crush it then add a little water. Apply the mixture to the warts and bandage the area overnight. Repeat this procedure every night until the wart completely disappears.
8. Tea tree oil has been used repeatedly to treat several skin conditions, thanks to the antibacterial features present. Therefore, apply it to the wart and bandage the area. Repeat this procedure until the wart dies off completely. You can also mix the tea tree oil with clove oil or frankincense for better results.
9. You can also apply bee propolis to the wart a few times a day or apply it at night and bandage it overnight until the wart disappears.
10. Break off a leaf from an aloe vera plant and apply the gel onto the wart directly. Aloe vera has malic acid which burns away the affected tissue. If you can’t find a fresh aloe vera plant, you can always purchase the natural oil from a drugstore near you.
If you have been trying standard wart removal techniques without any results, you could try the natural wart removal treatments outlined and get rid of warts completely!