A Homemade Natural Cream for Scars
Common comfrey is probably the most effective natural remedy for tissue regeneration, it is quite logical that the grease of dams will be a great tool against scars, because when the skin is completely regenerated the scar disappears. Common comfrey can be bought today in specialized stores of natural products, and with little knowledge, will and effort, everyone can make it.
How To Make A Cream Against Scars?
- To make cream from daze against scarring, you need to have high-quality unsalted pork fat and the root of Common comfrey, in equal amounts (1: 1). And now the recipe follows:
- The mustard root should be prepared first, which means it washed and dipped it dry so that there was not enough water left on it.
- After that, cut it into as small pieces as possible and measure how much weighs.
- Place the same amount of pig fat in the appropriate bowl and heat it well.
- Add to her the prepared root of Common comfrey and spray it on a light fire for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the fire, cover the container and leave it so by the next day.
- On the next day, the grease is gently warmed only so it becomes liquid, it can be processed through the gauze.
- Pour the processed grease into a glass bowl, and this is an excellent natural grease on the scar, which should be stored in the refrigerator.
- A few drops of essential oil of lavender can also be added to this cream, as it also accelerates the regeneration of the skin cells and, in addition, smells good.
How to use it
Common comfrey should be applied 2-3 times a day in a thin layer to the scar when the scab has fallen from that injured place.
In addition, this grease is excellent for the care of the mature skin of the face, for tightening and tightening of the facial skin and of course an effective ally in the fight against wrinkles.