LOW CARB CHICKEN BUNDLES (THM-S, GLUTEN FREE) RECIPES
- 1 Recipe Stromboli Dough1 Tablespoon Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 Teaspoon Dried Dill Weed
- 1 Cup Shredded Chicken
- 4 Ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
- 1 Stalk Celery, Diced
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Extra Dried Dill Weed
- Order Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix chicken with cream cheese, yogurt, dill, onion, and celery.
- Make Stromboli Dough and divide the dough into 6 pieces.
- On parchment paper, roll each piece into an approximately 6 inch circle.
- Place approximately 2 Tablespoons of chicken mixture in the middle of each circle.
- Pull up the edges of the dough and seal at the top (see video above for a photo).
- Place on a parchment lined cookie dough sheet (I used my silicone mat).
- Brush the tops of the bundles with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle the tops of the bundles with the grated parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of extra dill.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until tops begin to turn golden brown.