Pasta With Ham And Pumpkin Recipe
- Prosciutto – 100 g
- Butternut Squash – 1 pc.
- Arugula – 2 cups
- Roasted pine nuts – 1 handful
- Onion shallots – 2 pcs.
- Fresh thyme or rosemary – 2-3 sprigs
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Wide pasta – pappardelle – 350 g
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. In the beginning prepare pumpkin: Cut it in half, remove the seeds, cut the peel, cut into cubes.
2. Mix the pumpkin cubes with olive oil, crushed garlic, thyme, salt and pepper and place on the laid oiled paper baking. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
3. Put on the fire water for the pasta.
4. Finely chop the garlic cloves, onion and thyme, prosciutto cut squares.
5. Saute onion and garlic until transparent, sprinkle in half baked pumpkin and walnuts and stir.
6. Add the prosciutto and cook for another 1-2 minutes on low heat.
7. Cook the pasta, put it in a frying pan, add half of the arugula, mix and spoon on plates. Complete each serving nuts and arugula. If desired, sprinkle with grated parmesan pasta.