Salad With Chicken, Bean And Cheese Recipe
- Boiled chicken – 300 g
- Beans (boiled or canned) – 200 g
- Cheese (solid) – 150 g
- Corn (canned) – 400 g
- Pickled cucumbers – 3-4 pieces.
- Black bread – 3 slices
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Salt, mayonnaise, a bunch of parsley
1. Garlic cleaned, rubbed on a fine grater or passed through the press. Slices of black bread rub with salt and garlic, cut into cubes and dry in a pan without oil. Chicken fillet cut into small pieces.
2. Pickled cucumbers cut into cubes. With corn drained. Cheese cut into thin strips or cubes. Parsley wash, dry, cut the long stems, finely chopped parsley. In a salad bowl mix the chicken, beans, cheese, corn, pickled cucumbers, parsley and garlic croutons of black bread, add mayonnaise, salad stir again.
Amount Per Serving
|Calories 140||Calories from Fat 45|
% Daily Value *
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.