Casserole Of Chicken And Zucchini Recipe
- Chicken breast – 300 g
- Zucchini – 500 g
- Mozzarella – 1 lump
- Parmesan cheese – 200 g
- Pepper – 1/2 fruit
- Olives – 8-10 pc.
- Salt, pepper, vegetable oil
1. Chicken fillet cut into small, as for chicken oladushek. We spread in the form of lightly greased.
2. Zucchini cut into small slices. Fry lightly. Sliced mozzarella. Parmesan grater rub in. Pepper cut into small pieces.
3. On top of the chicken (which it was necessary to add salt and pepper) Put the slices of fried zucchini. Top – slices of mozzarella. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Lay out the top pieces of bell pepper and olives.
4. Put in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 20-30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving
|Calories 510||Calories from Fat 290|
% Daily Value *
|Total Fat 32g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 16g||80%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.