How To Remove Cancer Causing Fluoride, GMOs, Allergies And Mercury From Your Body Fast 17 Shares
Nowadays, people use many harmful chemicals In order to get rid of pests and insects, but they are really hazardous for our overall health.
Luckily, Diatomaceous earth is an excellent natural way which can help us solve this problem. It is actually a naturally occurring rock made from the fossilized skeletons of diatoms, that are a kind of hard-shelled algae. People tend to ground them in fine powder in order to use them and the best part is that they are chemical free.
This kind of earth actually has the ability to destroy a wide range of pathogens, parasites, insects and pests just by breaking down the exoskeleton as well as by absorbing the bodily fluids of the insect which leads to death.
Moreover, it also has the ability to detox the body inside and out, which is why you need to incorporate it in your daily diet. It will help you detox parasites which lead to asthma, sinus infections, Morgellon’s disease, nausea, pain, food intolerance and bowel discomfort.
Diatomaceous earth is very powerful since it can detoxify mercury, lead, cadmium and many other heavy metals, remove poisons from chem-trails, radiation and it has the ability to alleviate the effects of GMOs. It should also be mentioned that DE has antiviral, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties as well, but it can also lower blood pressure and aid the production of collagen in order to improve skin tone.
Make sure to add half a teaspoon of DE into 4 ounces of water and drink it on an empty stomach. After that, drink another 8 ounces of water throughout the day. As you becomes used to this dosage, you can work your way up to 2 heaps tablespoons gradually. Due to the fact that DE causes constipation, you need to drink a lot of water during the whole day.
If you experience a flu-like reaction after using ED, which is called Herxhemier, don’t worry, the symptoms will last for a couple of days because your body will get used to it.
When it comes to insects, you should add some ED to grains and legumes in order to prevent them from thriving.
- You can also get rid of aunts and spiders just by adding some DE along outside edges on window sills and doors.
- In order to protect your plants from insects, just add some DE to your garden soil.
- Add to compost and manures piles to stop insects and flies
- In order to keep flies away, sprinkle some DE into garbage containers.
- To keep ticks and fleas off your pet, just apply a small amount of DE to their coat, but make sure to protect their face from DE dust which can be quite harmful if it is breathed in.
- To reduce odor, add it to cat litter.
- To keep your livestock pest free, just sprinkle some DE on the chicken coop, nesting boxes, barn and stall.
Make sure to check whether DE you consume is food grade before using it.
Remember not to inhale the dust since it is harmful.
Make sure to use a mask and gloves when applying because DE is drying the eyes and skin.
Be cautious when you use DE in your garden since it is also good at killing beneficial insects.