Lose Up to 40 Pounds In 4 Months With This Bhumi Pednekar Weight Loss Diet Plan!
Bhumi Pednekar is a beautiful Indian actress. She stunned the world with her transformation when she turned from a simple overweight married woman to a model like physique. She lost 45 pounds in just 4 months by just adapting her lifestyle.
Her words –
“Don’t push yourself into a zone where you set unachievable targets for yourself. I was able to lose weight in a happy state of mind because I would not starve myself. “Food makes me happy. It’s for the soul,” she admits. I’ve never deprived myself of eating anything I’ve wanted. I had ghee, butter, buttermilk and the only thing I stopped having completely was sugar. I controlled my carbohydrate intake too. I followed my regular diet, exercised portion control and was very particular about not bingeing. I had a cheat meal every five days.”
She also added – “It sounds fancy but I never went to a dietician or a nutritionist. Till now, it has only been my mother and me. I used Google search and my mother’s vast knowledge on food to lose weight. Apart from being physically active, simple home-cooked meal is the most effective way for weight loss. The two of us came up with a diet plan.”
In this article we present you her diet plan that can help you lose up to 40 pounds in just 4 months
- Start the day with a glass of detox or warm water; Starts her day with a glass of warm water
- Consume Muesli with skimmed milk and flax or sunflower seeds after half hour
- Consume whole wheat bread with 2 egg white omelettes + fruit (papaya or an apple)1 hour before going to the gym
- Consume 5 boiled egg whites after gym
Normally consists of:
- Multigrain roti (made of bajra, jowar, nachni, soya, chana or rajgira and not wheat) topped with little white butter + Dal tadka + Vegetables tossed in olive oil + Bowl of homemade curd + Buttermilk
- Grilled chicken or Brown bread sandwich stuffed with vegetables and grilled chicken (hummus/honey, mustard or green chutney as a spread instead of butter or any other trans-fat spread)
- Hummus with cucumber and carrots or nutri-nuggets
Bowl of brown rice with homemade chicken gravy