This Plant In The Home Can Kill A Child In less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 Minutes!
Dieffenbachia is a type of house plant with large, colorful leaves. It is found in numerous homes and workplaces, and what people do not know is that it can be very dangerous for their health.
“I practically lost my girl; she put some piece of the leaf of the plant in the mouth! Her tongue swell and she began to stifle! Here is this plant and you keep as a primary concern that there are other comparable pruned plants with practically the same qualities, which are likewise toxic”
Every part of this plant is poisonous, including its squeeze. Also, it contains huge amounts of calcium oxalate which is known to be the main reason for the formation of kidney stones.
Death in kids occurs in less than a minute and in grown-ups in around 15 minutes.
In case you had a contact with this plant, do not touch your eyes because there is a great risk of getting blind.